Thanks for your interest in writing for rachelandreago.com! We happily review title pitches.
If you’re interested in writing a guest post;
- Email us via the Contact page with the subject Guest Post Proposal.
- In the message body, provide your background, writing samples, and at least 3 article pitches.
- Please do not write the article before you’ve gotten approval on a title and topic.
- Even if we approve a title, there is no guarantee we’ll publish it on our website. This will still be dependent on the final quality of your piece. If it takes more than 2 rounds of heavy edits, we acknowledge it may not be a good fit.
Here are some quality guidelines for the articles we (and our readers) love.
- Be 1,000 or more words, but more importantly have actionable, relevant insights.
- Use reliable sources to back up your claims.
- Use relevant links, with no more than 3 in-article linking back to your own domain.
- Only include images that are copyright free, or that you have explicit permission to use.
- Include a short author bio (where you can include an additional link to your website).
Once you have a draft ready, please email your article as a Google Doc (it’ll be a link) and set it to “Anyone with the link can edit.”
Some things to note:
- I don’t accept paid placements. All guest posts go through the same approval and vetting process.
- No link exchanges. We also don’t typically add links into posts that are already live.
- My editorial team may make changes to your article after it has been submitted.
- In rare instances, we reserve the right to remove guest blogs from our website.
Looking forward to hearing from you!