Update: We are currently not accepting guest post pitches. We will update this once the program opens up again.
Thanks for your interest in writing for rachelandreago.com! We happily review title pitches.
Important note: We don’t do backlink exchanges or sponsored posts. That means once an article is published, we won’t add your link to it. More details below.
If you’re interested in writing a guest post;
- Email us via the Contact page with the subject Guest Post Proposal.
- In the message body, provide your background, writing samples, and at least 3 article pitches.
- Please do not write the article before you’ve gotten approval on a title and topic.
- Even if we approve a title, there is no guarantee we’ll publish it on our website. This will still be dependent on the final quality of your piece. If it takes more than 2 rounds of heavy edits, we acknowledge it may not be a good fit.
Here are some quality guidelines for the articles we (and our readers) love.
- Be 1,000 or more words, but more importantly have actionable, relevant insights.
- Use reliable sources to back up your claims.
- Use relevant links, with no more than 3 in-article linking back to your own domain.
- Only include images that are copyright free, or that you have explicit permission to use.
- Include a short author bio (where you can include an additional link to your website).
Once you have a draft ready, please email your article as a Google Doc (it’ll be a link) and set it to “Anyone with the link can edit.”
Some things to note:
- I don’t accept paid placements. All guest posts go through the same approval and vetting process.
- No link exchanges. We also don’t typically add links into posts that are already live.
- My editorial team may make changes to your article after it has been submitted.
- In rare instances, we reserve the right to remove guest blogs from our website.
Looking forward to hearing from you!