Find my writing online
- Building culture in a remote team (6Q)
- Hiring Remote Workers? Look For These 5 Qualities (Infographic) (15Five)
- Visa tips for remote workers (Teleport)
- How to Approach Social Media as a Small Business (Authentic Form & Function)
- How to Pack for Remote Work Success (Workfrom)
- 9 Tools That Will Help you Collaborate Effectively as a Freelancer (Shopify)
- Top time tracking best practices for freelancers (GetApp)
- Can Social Media Management Work with a Remote Team? (Agorapulse)
- Remote Work Essentials from Hubstaff’s Distributed Team (Surf Office)
- Holding Effective Meetings With a Distributed Team (Chargify)
Articles I wrote for Hubstaff. Check out my author archives for more.
- How We Use Guest Blogging to Build Relationships
- Twitter Management Takes Me 2x as Long as It Used to (and That’s a Good Thing)
- 7 Deadly Disadvantages of Working from Home and How to Counter Them
- How to travel the world and never miss a paycheck
- How to Work from a Coffee Shop and Keep Your Productivity High
- The Social Media Strategy that Boosted Visits by 230%
- Remote Work Retreats: Travel the World and Work from Anywhere
- The Tools Every Social Media Marketing Agency Needs
- Customer Acquisition Strategy: How 6 Social Media Agencies Gain Clients
- I manage the blog process for Profiles Asia Pacific. The HR blog is responsible for 60% of all site visits (based on Google Analytics data taken from a 6-month period).
- I managed the website build for Versatech’s B2B site. I also wrote all SEO web copy and continue to write white label blogs for them. In less than a year they reached the first page of Google search (position #5) for our targeted term: ICT Distribution Philippines. The website attracted job candidates, partnership requests, and sales leads within the first 3 months of launch.
- I managed the Skubana blog, including a guest post exchange program, for 6 months. Within that time I managed a team of up to 4 freelancers to ensure posts were completed up to standard and on time. We achieved a 5 month pre-scheduled runway of 3 long-form posts/week, and 60+ backlink placements (growing our DA 6 points). Q1 and Q2 (duration of my strategic marketing role) overall pageviews were up 17%.
- Wine Dinner Press Releases
- Sample press releases | Planet Grapes, a fine-wine importer with a retail tasting room
- Sample press releases | Wine Story, a retailer of fine and rare wines in the Philippines
- Sample press releases | Wine Story Academy, an Approved Programme Provider for WSET offering courses in Manila
- See more press releases in “Couture House,” “Nicholson Library” and “Seven of Hearts” PR campaigns above.
- Why and How 8 Successful Virtual Companies Invest in Remote Teams | I interviewed the awesome respondents in this article via email.
- 5 Productivity Hacks for Virtual Teams | Super fun to write, mostly because I needed a lot of those hacks.
- 3 Ways Remote Employee Monitoring Software will Make Your Life Easier | This article was inspired by how much easier everything became after discovering Hubstaff.
Or check out some sample articles;
- Sample blog articles | 237 Marketing + Web, a micro-agency that offers marketing and website services
- Sample blog articles | Profiles Asia Pacific, an assessment agency that offers employee training, development and testing services
- Sample blog articles | Planet Grapes
- I have ghost written articles covering SEO, human resources, social selling, email marketing, finding freelancers, time management, content marketing and more. I have worked with and written for CEOs of talent management firms, software startups and wineries, among others.
Social Media Management
- I have experience writing for and managing the social media accounts of a travel organization, winery, shoe company, non-profit, employee assessment center and marketing agency.
Online Content Creation and SEO
- In addition to writing web copy with SEO best practices, I also configure WordPress content with Yoast.
- I’ve created web content for a travel organization, employee assessment agency, marketing agency, winery and wine education company.
- I also have experience in writing email copy and crafting newsletters on MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
Classes / Certifications
- For a list of classes and grades, please see my transcript from Linfield College.
- OLCC licensed (able to serve alcohol in the USA)
- Typing speed of 100 WPM as measured by typeonline.co.uk
- Took the ProfilesXT assessment, designed to measure an individual’s strengths and weaknesses, and core behaviors. Click the two previous links to review my results.
- Took the Wiley & Sons DiSC assessment from Manager Tools. View my results here; Rachel Go_DiSC assessment.