Supercharge your content with customer insights
Learn what it takes to be successful in your industry by listening to your customers, tracking their journeys, and pinpointing their conversion triggers. Turn those insights into content that attracts, converts, and retains your best customers.
Discover perspectives that empower sales and marketing teams
When marketing and sales focuses on what they want to say, instead of what customers want to know, you lose out on revenue.
Fix this issue and boost your conversion rates by educating every acquisition team about:
- Customer jobs-to-be-done — Understand exactly where and how your customers find value in your product or service.
- Buying triggers — Double-down on what works by analyzing the most successful triggers in your buyer journey.
- Hesitations — Address common sales blockers before they come up by understanding what holds prospective customers back.
- Trusted channels — Learn the most effective marketing channels to find your best customers on.
Move from guesswork to groundbreaking
Knowing your customers’ goals, frustrations, and their buyer journey can help your entire acquisition strategy evolve from company-led to customer-led.
By digging into what your customers truly want and need, you can turn your product or service into an integral and irreplaceable part of their success.
Understanding what your top customer concerns are helps you get your foot in the door via content that helps them achieve their goals while bringing them to your brand.
How it works
1) Give us access to a sample size of your customers, divided into top, average, and worst.
2) We administer key interviews and surveys via your survey platform of choice.
3) You get a report filled with insights about your customers, their goals and motivations, and how to use these insights to guide your acquisition efforts.
4) We provide a list of customer-inspired content ideas for each stage of your funnel.
5) Optional: We work with your team to implement our suggestions across your website and processes, and/or create more customer-led content under an ongoing content retainer.
What you’ll learn
- Strengths and weaknesses of your buyer’s journey
- Top conversion triggers at each stage of your funnel
- Customer roles, responsibilities, and day-to-day tools
- Buyer personas, user personas, and team architecture
- Trusted marketing channels, voice of the customer
- Customer goals, aspirations, KPIs, and jobs-to-be-done
Customer-Led Content Timelines
Depending on your desired customer sample size, we recommend starting two to three months before you want the results.
We recommend at least 50 customers for survey insights, and at least 10 for customer interview insights.
- Contact your customers (1-2 days): You can send out an email asking customers to take our surveys and sign up for an interview, or share their email addresses and we will reach out.
- Gather survey responses (4-5 weeks): We work together on follow-ups and incentivizing your customers to fill out our customer insights survey.
- Conduct customer interviews (3-4 weeks): We chat with your top, average, and worst customers in 30-minute interviews, scheduled over the course of a month.
- Analyze customer responses (1-2 weeks): We look through the data with a fine-toothed comb and provide a detailed analysis into your customer behaviors, motivations, and more. With this comes a report on top customer-led content ideas that you can hand to your marketing team, or have us execute.
- Taking action (3-4 weeks): Optionally, we work with your team to execute updates to acquisition strategies, website language, marketing materials, sales processes, and more.