Managing a thriving eCommerce business can be hectic; it’s no easy task juggling functions such as marketing and sales while ensuring your business’s data security. However, there are AI-powered tools that can streamline your business processes.
From product recommendations to data security, and even photo and video editing, there are innovative AI tools that can save hours of time and produce outstanding results.
In this article, I’ll cover AI tools for:
- Content and copywriting
- Contact management/CRM
- Product recommendations
Content and copywriting
Writing creative and relevant content for your audience across various channels such as blogs, social media, and email is a great way to market your brand. The following tools can simplify and even upgrade your copy.
This AI writing assistant lets you instantly generate high-quality content for different mediums. It can accommodate over 30 “use cases” (formats), including blogs, CTAs, emails, social ads, video ideas, and more. All you have to do is:
- Choose the use case for your content
- Select your preferred language and tone
- Type in some context
- Click “Ryte for me”
Rytr then does the work for you at an affordable price. They offer three plans — Free, Saver, and Unlimited — whose monthly fees range from $0 to $29. All three possess the following key features with varying degrees of accessibility:
- Characters per month – 5K to unlimited
- Use cases – 30+ to customizable
- Languages – 30+
- Account manager – None to dedicated
- Support – Zero to priority
The inclusion of the above features depends on your chosen plan.
Writesonic is an AI writer that helps you craft long-form SEO blog posts and articles in seconds. Simply input your chosen topic, keyword, and language (it supports over 25), then the tool will do the legwork for you. It includes features such as:
- A paraphrasing tool
- A text expander to lengthen your content
- An article summarizer
You can also create product descriptions, Facebook or Google ads, and more. Writesonic has three packages, Free Trial, Short-form, and Long-form, with prices ranging from $0 to $999 per month. Their key features are:
- Monthly words – 6.25K to 5M
- User seats – 1 to 10
- AI templates and an article writer
- Sonic Editor
- Landing page generator
- Custom and priority offerings
Your chosen plan dictates which of the above features you have access to and to what degree. Note: Writesonic charges lower prices for annual billing.
This AI content generator by Copy.ai also provides results in seconds. It’s specifically designed for three types of users:
- Blog writers, helping them create high-quality posts
- Social media managers, to make daily social posts
- Email marketers, to assist with crafting high-converting emails
Select your type of project, add context, choose from multiple generated options, then edit and publish the content. Copy.ai’s two packages are their Free and Pro plans, which offer the following perks:
- Monthly words – 2K to 300K
- User seats – 1 or 5
- Copywriting tools – 90+
- Number of projects – Unlimited
- Languages – 25+
- Priority email support
The Pro plan can cost from $14 to $209 per month, while annual payments are charged less. If you need more than 300K words a month, you’ll have to contact the Copy.ai team.
Frase’s AI content generator assists with researching, writing, and optimizing your content for SEO. You can choose from its Basic, Team, or Enterprise plans, which feature:
- User seats – 1 to unlimited
- Document credits – 30 to unlimited
- Automated content briefs
- Content scoring
- Content editor
Monthly fees range from $44.99 to $114.99, with an extra $25 per additional seat. Frase’s Enterprise plan, meanwhile, uses custom pricing, so you’ll need to contact the company’s team for a quote. Annual billing also yields discounted prices. Lastly, the SEO add-on costs $35 a month and includes:
- View keyword search volumes and modifiers in Frase’s Outline Builder
- Access to the top search results’ domain authority and backlink data
- Frase’s AI Writer
Anyword’s AI writer uses data to generate and optimize your copy: Predictive performance scoring gauges whether or not your content will do well, and Anyword lets you create customer personas to tailor your writing to your audience.
Its solutions are designed to generate copy for ads, landing pages, blog posts, emails, and more. It also offers packages for two categories, which we’ve summarized below.
You can select either the Free, Basic, or Data-driven plan, which include these features at costs ranging from free up to $266 per month:
- Monthly word credits – 1K to unlimited
- Copywriting tools – Basic to data-driven
- One user seat
- Blog Post Wizard
- Predictive performance score
- 25 languages
The plans’ prices are lower when you pay annually.
Anyword’s other plans, meanwhile, require booking a demo and contacting their team for pricing. Their features are similar to the previous small business plans, but with some additions for specific purposes:
- Acquire – Designed to generate copy for increased acquisitions, it features integrations and policy compliance detection for Google and Facebook ads.
- Convert – Connect Anyword to your website to deliver targeted messages and increase conversions.
- Engage – Boost audience engagement with optimized marketing content and tailored AI models for social posts and emails.
Copysmith’s AI writing platform was designed with four types of customers in mind: eCommerce teams, enterprises, agencies, and freelancers. It provides:
- Integrations and APIs for easy collaboration
- A Google Chrome extension for browser-based work
- Custom product descriptions
- The ability to generate content in bulk
- Collaboration features for your team
- A campaign builder for easier marketing
All of Copysmith’s packages – Starter, Professional, and Enterprise — include integrations and in-app support, as well as the below features:
- Monthly credits – 50 to unlimited
- Monthly words – 33K to unlimited
- Monthly plagiarism checks – 20 to unlimited
- Bulk import and export
- Account manager
Their monthly fees start at $19 per month and increase for each plan, with the Enterprise plan requiring you to reach out to Copysmith for a custom quote.
Product photos provide your customers a visual representation of what you’re selling. They’re also key elements of social media ads and other marketing mediums. To generate images of the highest quality, consider adopting any of the below tools.
The service’s AI processing technology allows it to edit your product photos automatically. Retouchpro.ai is ideal for items such as beauty products, footwear, and fashion. With its ability to process an unlimited number of images in bulk online, you simply have to:
- Upload your products’ images
- Choose your processing options
- Retouchpro.ai then makes them eCommerce ready in seconds
Processing options include shadow generation, background removal, cropping, resizing, and more. Once they’re edited, you can export your photos to various marketplaces. Retouchpro.ai offers a 14-day free trial, after which you can choose whether or not to continue using their paid service.
OpenAI utilizes DALL·E 2, an AI program that generates realistic images and art based on written text descriptions. To utilize it properly, however, your typewritten text must be descriptive and use natural language.
For instance, according to the website, the statement “An astronaut riding a horse in a photorealistic style” results in the following image:
DALL·E 2 can also realistically edit original images provided or create various versions of them using captions. It began as a research project, but it’s currently available in beta, which you can access by joining OpenAI’s waitlist.
Another notable tool is OpenAI’s Codex (accessible via private beta) that translates typewritten natural language into code. OpenAI has also trained a model to summarize whole books, performs alignment research, and provides access to its API models at affordable prices.
Neural Love’s AI-driven online tool resizes and enhances any image. All you have to do is upload a picture and let the AI do its work. It also offers:
- Face recovery for images
- Photo colorization
- Photo restoration
Neural Love’s AI also creates realistic portraits of subjects, generating approximations based on various provided media. Its other tools, meanwhile, can enhance video and audio. You can access these tools come in the company’s Free, Subscription, or Pay As You Go packages, which include:
- Monthly credits – 5 to 6.25K
- Access to tools – Limited to unrestricted
- Price – $0 to $500 per month or $24 to $1,200 one-time payment
Autoenhance.ai automatically edits photos through powerful AI and notable features including:
- APIs, which let you integrate the software into your applications
- Sky replacement, which corrects bad weather in your photos
- Image relighting for better contrast and lighting
- Perspective correction, which adjusts photos for the perfect angle
Industries such as real estate, food, eCommerce, and portrait photography use Autoenhance.ai, where images are vital for marketing or, in the latter case, are the product.
The program’s pricing is based on the monthly number of images you edit. It can range from 15 to over 50K, with pricing at £0 to £2,499.99. Editing more than 50K images per month requires custom pricing, and Autoenhance.ai charges an additional fee, based on your plan, for each image exceeding your monthly limit.
However, for 20K to 50K-plus subscriptions, the company provides chat support and early access to new features. Cheaper pay-as-you-go packages are also available.
Videos add a higher level of engagement to your marketing, advertising, or website, and AI can help you easily create this visual content with ease.
Timebolt is a jump cut video app that, through silence detection, automatically removes silences, speeds up scenes, and rapidly cuts commentary for both video and audio files. It also allows you to punch in or out, adjusting your zoom to focus on specific portions of your video.
You can even export your work to programs like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and more to facilitate easier collaboration between different types of editors and creators.
Its Free and Paid versions are both compatible with Windows and Mac devices and include license keys for up to two machines as well as updates:
- The Free option is limited to video only, has no save functionality, produces watermarked work, and has no XML export capability.
- The Paid option, meanwhile, comes with all features for files of any duration, plus XML and plugin export for either $17 per month, $97 per year, or $247 for a lifetime subscription.
An AI tool that automatically creates professional-quality videos based on your typewritten script seems unbelievable, but that’s what Rephrase.ai does (and does well). It even creates custom digital avatars for your content to add a more personal touch.
Brands in India and around the world — like Amazon, Castrol, and more — have used it to produce tailored ad-tech campaigns and experienced greater outreach as a result.
The company offers two products, Rephrase Studio and Rephrase Personalized. Studio is Rephrase’s end-to-end AI platform that handles video creation. It also provides editing tools featured in two packages:
- Starter – 10 credits for $25/month where one credit yields up to one minute of video. Features include email support, 20 seconds of stock models and stock voices, a video editing suite, video generation using uploaded custom speech, and a customizable landing page.
- Enterprise – This plan includes all features of Starter, plus priority support, a dedicated account manager, custom actors, and more. Note, you have to get in touch with Rephrase for this plan’s pricing.
With Personalized, Rephrase creates digital avatars of real humans for you. To begin, simply answer a few questions and contact Rephrase.
Wisecut uses AI and voice recognition to edit videos automatically. Its capabilities include:
- Remove silences with its Auto Cut function
- Create subtitles with Auto Caps
- Tailor your video by implementing Smart Background Music
Wisecut also boasts a royalty-free music library, Auto Translation for different languages, storyboard-based editing, a YouTube integration, and more, streamlining the video creation process.
You can choose between its Basic or Professional plans at a monthly fee of either $0 or $57. Their core offerings are:
- Monthly minutes – 45 or 300
- Max resolution – 720p or 1080p
- Storage – 2GB or 150GB
- Length per file – 30 minutes or 1 hour
- Per-file size – 1GB or 3GB
Additionally, the Professional plan includes priority customer support.
If your business needs tools for podcasts, music, or any form of audio content, these AI platforms can assist with recording, editing, and other activities.
Descript began as a precise automatic audio transcription platform with correction tools. Now, it features podcast and video editing, plus screen and webcam recording. Its podcasting tools enable remote recording, collaboration, and audiograms; video editing capabilities let you add titles, animation, music, and more; and screen and web recording lets you easily gather footage.
Descript offers Free, Creator, and Pro plans ranging from $0 to $24 a month per editor. They also have an Enterprise package, which uses custom pricing. All plans are cheaper if billed annually. Common features can include:
- Monthly transcription hours – 3 to 30
- User seats – 1 to 10+
- Editing – Video and audio
- Screen recording – Unlimited
- Video export – Watermark-free
- Overdub – Trial to enterprise
- Studio Sound Effect
- Filler Words Pro
- Dedicated account representative
- Onboarding and training
SpeechText.AI’s service precisely transcribes audio and video through speech recognition AI. It operates in four simples steps:
- Upload your audio or video file
- Select a domain, namely, your industry and audio type, from among preset categories
- Transcribe using SpeechText.AI’s engine
- Edit and export your work
It supports multiple languages, speaker identification, editing tools, domain-optimized models, and more. The service also provides four packages – Starter, Personal, Standard, and Business – that include four core features (whose limits increase by tier) for $10 to $99 a month:
- Transcription minutes – 180 to 2K
- Maximum file size – 30MB to 1GB
- Supported languages – 30+
- Models – General to Domain-Specific
Soundraw uses AI to generate royalty-free music automatically. Creators simply specify their parameters — including genre, instruments, mood, length, and more — then let the AI handle the rest. Its core features let you:
- Generate unlimited songs
- Bookmark songs
- Download without limits
You can choose between an annual or monthly plan that will net you either $16.60 or $19.90 per month. However, each account is limited to only one device and you can only download up to 50 songs daily.
You can insert the music you generate into content such as YouTube or social media videos, ads, games, and more.
Customers are arguably the most important part of a thriving eCommerce business, so you must ensure their details are always kept organized and well-filed. These AI tools can help you manage, nurture, and score your various leads and contacts.
Oracle AI apps for sales
Oracle’s Adaptive Intelligence for Sales provides sales force automations that organize client and company data on its management platform, DataFox. This AI also powers multiple apps like Sales Force Automation and Partner Relationship Management to assist with:
- Account planning, allowing you to conduct more targeted prospecting and customer development
- Lead prioritization, giving sales teams an understanding of which leads have the most potential
- Opportunities and guided selling from AI-improved CRM adoption, resulting in more robust data integrity and helping representatives sell faster
- Account management capabilities, which let you monitor engagement levels and touchpoints across every account and formulate measures for those that need nurturing
Pricing depends on which app you need. Sales Force Automation, for instance, can incur $65 to $300 per user per month. Partner Relationship Management, on the other hand, costs $150 per external partner user each month.
Salesforce Einstein helps users in roles such as sales, marketing, administrative, and more carry out their duties effectively. It harnesses AI to provide businesses with customer insights compiled from previous consumer interactions and leverages automations to serve as a smart assistant.
Knowledgeable agents are also available to address difficult issues, and common customer questions are automatically answered through smart bots. These capabilities are possible thanks to tools built around three key features:
- Machine learning – Utilized in Einstein Discovery, Prediction Builder, and Next Best Action
- Natural language processing – A core function of Einstein Language and Bots
- Computer vision – Used in Einstein Vision
Einstein’s pricing can range from as low as $25 to thousands, depending on what the CRM assistant will be used for (e.g., sales, service, marketing) and your preferred package features.
SugarPredict’s AI-powered CRM helps your business gather insights from external sources, as well as analyzes and identifies what your current data doesn’t cover. It also creates forecasts to help you make information-backed decisions and prioritize your sales activities.
This CRM powers four solutions:
- Sugar Market – A marketing automation platform for creating campaigns, forecasting, and more
- Sugar Sell – Provides automations for lead prioritization and other activities to speed up your sales cycle
- Sugar Serve – Connects with many communication channels and streamlines customer service
- Sugar Enterprise – An on-premises CRM with flexible applications that integrate with your tech stack
Pricing for these solutions starts at a monthly rate of $1,000, $49, $80, and $85 respectively, all of which are billed annually.
Leadspace offers two powerful solutions, The Graph and The Studio:
- The Graph is a customer data platform that analyzes information from multiple third-party B2B sources. It authenticates data precisely, predictively matches leads to accounts, and rates third-party data. Adding your first-party data gives you a full view of your market.
- The Studio is a B2B target market segmentation tool that lets you build a custom graph of your buyers driven by an AI algorithm.
These were primarily designed to improve data-driven decision-making, marketing, and selling. However, it can also assist with conducting mergers and acquisitions as well as integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for richer segmentation and analytics.
Leadspace’s pricing is unavailable on its website; you’ll have to contact their sales team for more information.
Product recommendations that pop up throughout various stages of the customer journey are an effective way to market your products. These tools intelligently automate that process.
Google Cloud: Recommendations AI
This fully managed Google service relies on machine learning models that enable businesses to provide personalized product recommendations at scale. It delivers them across channels like mobile, email, and more to meet potential customers at every stage of their journey.
Recommendations AI also connects with other Google tools such as Analytics 360, Tag Manager, and more for easy data integration and management. Leverage it for predictive matching and to customize suggestions to achieve outcomes such as increased engagement or conversions.
All you have to do is provide your product catalog and data, then customize your recommendations. Once they’re ready, place them at various touchpoints to attract customer attention.
Pricing for Recommendations AI is based on elements such as training and fine-tuning and requesting predictions.
Dynamic Yield offers an all-in-one AI-driven product recommendations engine. It anticipates a potential customer’s next purchase and delivers personalized item suggestions at various stages of the journey through:
- Deep-learning algorithms
- Statistical engines
- Real-time merchandising controls
- Cross-channel support
Dynamic Yield also possesses features for managing your audience, A/B testing, and more and supports channels including web, email, apps, and ads. Pricing, however, isn’t visible on their website.
Frosmo’s product recommendation engine harnesses AI to personalize not only what’s presented to the potential customer, but also the journey itself. Here’s how it works:
- Automated merchandising draws on industry best practices to create recommendation strategies.
- Natural language processing, image recognition, and algorithms generate personalized content and product suggestions.
- A/B testing and automated optimization help you improve the performance of your variants.
- Website visitor segmentation delivers a tailored experience to your audience.
With this engine, you can boost conversions, increase AOV, and improve turnover. However, you’ll have to reach out to Frosmo for pricing as it’s unavailable on their website.
Another important aspect that concerns eCommerce businesses is security. The online transmission of business and customer data opens the door to fraud and other malicious activity, but these tools can help you counteract them.
Before proceeding, note that the tools in this category don’t display their pricing. You’ll have to contact their providers for more information.
MicroAI provides edge-AI-powered asset management solutions designed for IIoT devices and machines:
- MicroAI AtomML™ is a platform for asset and machine optimization.
- MicroAI AtomML+™ consolidates data from various machines (e.g., servers in the IT industry) into one location, simplifying performance and security monitoring.
- MicroAI Launchpad™ is a platform for developers that lets them design, test, and install microcontrollers into smart devices and machines.
These products excel at:
- Reducing data transmission costs
- Enhancing observability through in-depth insights
- Preventing attacks and detecting threats to bolster security
- Preventive maintenance through predictive analytics
Riskified’s platform assists with fraud management, helping you reduce operating costs and increase revenue. Some of their customers are prominent companies like Wish.com and Gymshark. Their suite of products include:
- Chargeback guarantee – A fraud prevention solution that automatically approves legitimate transactions and provides insight into real-time order decisions. It also reduces chargebacks and increases approval rates.
- Policy protect – The platform’s protection automatically identifies customers who abuse refunds, promos, and other store policies. It also blocks resellers and creates friendly policies to reward loyal consumers.
- Account secure – This prevents customer account takeovers, blocks fake accounts, and automates account recovery.
- PSD2 optimize – This ensures PSD2 compliance, provides metrics, filters out fraud pre-authorization, lets you decline risky transactions, and enables TRA exemptions.
- Deco – Revenue can be easily lost through payment authorization failures. This tool resolves that problem by rescuing orders at the point of decline.
A PayPal service, Simility helps eCommerce businesses stay on top of fraud through their Adaptive Decisioning platform, which harnesses automatic machine learning, device recon, and a slew of other features.
Big data and AI lets Simility significantly decrease risk and false positives, as well as allowing you to accept more orders. With it, eCommerce businesses can prevent promotion abuse, transaction fraud, and account takeovers.
Continuous assurance also regularly assesses a customer’s authenticity across various touchpoints. Additionally, the platform complies with PSD2 requirements for Strong Customer Authentication.
Signifyd’s platform also focuses on eCommerce fraud protection and prevention. However, it uses transactional and behavioral data to identify the customer and the intent behind their payment. It focuses on four areas:
- Fraud protection, so businesses can approve more orders without worry
- Chargeback recovery, to prevent consumer abuse
- Account protection, to block takeovers
- PSD2 compliance for strong customer authentication
Solutions to these areas, meanwhile, help optimize revenue and enable order automation, omnichannel commerce, and cross-border expansion. Additionally, Signifyd seamlessly integrates with platforms such as Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, and others.
Kount’s Identity Trust platform combines AI and consumer insights to combat digital fraud. It does so through multiple products:
- Kount Command – Through AI, this product analyzes data from interactions, identifying whether or not the potential customer and interaction are trustworthy. This lets you quickly approve or decline interactions and review what takes place in between.
- Kount Control – This solution utilizes machine learning and customizable business policies to identify dangerous behavior — such as attacks from bots and credential stuffing — in real time and prevent account takeovers.
- Kount Central – Building on Kount Command, this solution provides a payment provider’s whole merchant portfolio with digital fraud protection and access to a fraud and trust-related prompt network.
- Dispute and Chargeback Management Solution – This software integrates with various post-authorization tools to prevent revenue loss due to digital fraud. It also lets businesses automatically respond to inquiries and manage chargeback alerts.
AI tools databases
Want more AI tools? Check out these websites to browse through other tools you might be interested in.
Wrapping up — Content creation is a journey that AI can help with
Content creation, CRM management, and multi-media editing all takes time, patience, and practice. It’s an uphill journey, especially if you’re just starting out or play in a competitive industry. However, AI tools can help you streamline that journey and turn it from rough rocky terrain into a smoothly paved road.
Utilize the AI tools I mentioned above to help with everything from written to video content, and even your contact management.